Check back in February of 2019 for updated details on Summer 2019! As of now, we expect it to be similar to last year:
- Full day options from 9am-3pm as well as half-day 9-12:30!
- Runs all summer from June 4th to August 10th!
- Toddler, Preschool & K-5 programs!
- Sign up for the whole summer, or for currently enrolled students we do also have a limited number of pre-paid drop-in spots.
The K-5 program includes community field trips such as swimming, library trips, farm excursions and more (there will be some extra activity fees for some of the trips, and we always appreciate parent support with driving)!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about registering or to sign up for a tour!
When you know your granddaughter looks forward to going to school and returns with big smiles and stories of educational events and good times you know this must be a good school.Grandparent
Benefits of Summer Session
– Outdoors: The summer days are almost completely spent outdoors, giving children time to fully explore nature and soak up the sun!!
– Consistency: Instead of needing to find a different program or school for the summer, your child and family can continue at Patchwork for the entire summer, and right on into the fall!!
– Community: Our summer program offers children a multi-age experience, in which they can be leaders, learners, and teachers.
– Field Trips: Full day options give us a chance to plan field trips and explore our community!
– Transitions: Especially for new Patchwork families and Toddler families transitioning to the Preschool in the Fall , this is a great way for you and your family to get familiar with Patchwork families and teachers!