We are once again offering an afterschool program on Thursdays from 2:45pm-5:30pm! This program offers parents a slightly longer work day, and offer students an opportunity to reconnect with former Patchwork friends and teachers, as well as space to enjoy the outdoors, work on homework or just relax afterschool. After arriving via carpool or walking, students will convene to check in about their days and discuss what they want to do with their time together, after which students will divide up and carry out their plans! Parents can pick up anytime to fit your scheduling needs.
You have the choice of registering for:
- Full-time (1 day each week on Th, 2:45-5:30pm) – For one quarter (three months) the cost is $187.50.
- Punch Card (Any 10 days) – If you’re not sure how often you’ll need afterschool care, you can purchase a punch card for:
- Half-session (either 2:45-4:00 or 4-5:30pm): $150 for 10 days and then refill it as needed for $15/day.
- Full-session (2:45-5:30pm): $200 for 10 days and then refill it as needed for $20/day.
- We are also offering trial days that you can purchase individually just to try it out!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in enrolling!
If your child attends Louisville Elementary School, Fireside, or Coal Creek let us know as we may be able to help connect you with a carpool to pick your child up!
My child likes the freedom to explore, spend time in nature, and build relationships. My child feels respected by the teachers and has learned good conflict resolution skills.Parent
We love to collaborate with homeschooling families, so please do let us know if you’d like to take a tour to check out any of our programs, including the K-5 aftercare and summer camps. We also have more information and resources for Homeschoolers here.